The Saskatoon Whitewater Kayak Club is hosting another great Canada Day Whitewater Paddling weekend from July 1-3. Here are the details:
– Based at the Curson household west of Innisfail, AB. Lots of camping room available and no cooking equipment or utensils needed:)
– Friday on the North Saskatchewan River west of Rocky Mountain House
– Saturday on the Red Deer River west of Sundre
– Sunday on the Kananaskis River in Kananaskis Country
– Family fun oriented weekend
– Potluck meals with all participating families or provide your own.
– Price TBA – Instruction fee based on numbers of participation and numbers of instructors.
We would like to invite the Saskatchewan paddlers who would like to attend a fun family oriented whitewater paddling event. If you are interested please contact Brendan Curson at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ron Lapointe at email@example.com
Please pass along this information to those you feel may be interested.
Hope you can join us!!!
SWKC Program Director